In need of a Hot Water System?
KML Plumbing are experts in hot water system installations and repairs, and are located in Southport on the Gold Coast. We serve all of the Gold Coast, and have 17 years in business helping customers with their hot water system installations, maintenance, and more. We are one of the most trusted hot water system installation services in the Gold Coast, and are confident that we can help you with your hot water system.
KML Plumbing have over 40 years of professional industry experience in installing and repairing hot water systems in accordance to Australian industry standards, and we supply the best quality hot water systems with warranty for our customers.
Our aim is to provide a high quality level of service that is second to none, which is why we are proud to have many returning customers that schedule us for regular hot water system maintenance. We can arrange a once yearly check up with you to keep your hot water system up and running, as well as come out to help you in the event of an emergency if you need us.
We supply and install the best quality electrical, gas, heat pump and solar hot water systems. All come with great warranties including: Rheem, Apricus, Rinnai and Quantum. Whether you need a new installation or a repair, KML Plumbing can help you.
Failure to maintain your hot water system can cause problems in your household, and usually, problems can arise without the homeowner noticing. This is why it’s so important to book KML Plumbing inspect and investigate any problem that your hot water system may have. KML Plumbing are able to spot all manner of potential issues, saving you a fortune in the long run and helping you to keep your hot water system in full working order.
Whether you need a brand new hot water system installed or a repair on your current system, KML Plumbing are your preferred hot water system repairer and installation professionals.
How to Maintain and Look After Your Hot Water System
Knowing how to maintain and look after your hot water system will keep it in full working order and ensure you don’t end up having to spend a fortune in the long run. You will be able to avoid common faults and repairs by taking the following advice on board.
- Inspect your system for cracks and wearing - mark your calendar once every 3 months and check your hot water system from top to bottom. You should be looking for cracks, wear, and leaks. It’ll take you 5 minutes, but making sure you get into a good routine with this can help you to deal with small problems before they get bigger and become more costly.
- Turn your tank system off if you’re going away - if you’re going on holiday for a week, you don’t have to worry about this. However, if you’re leaving for a few weeks or more, it’s a good idea to turn your system off. If you don't, your system will continue to heat water even if you aren't using it. This will make your system last longer and help you to save money.
- Inspect the relief valve - the manual that came with your tank will help you with this one. Check the relief valve around once every 6 months to be sure it is relieving excess pressure properly.
- Be mindful of gardening work around the system - if your system is on a grass area near your home, be mindful when undertaking garden maintenance.
- Book a yearly professional service - waiting until there is a clear problem will be extremely expensive. Book a professional service with KML Plumbing to get started instead. Our team can pinpoint any potential issues before they become big problems, and your system will continue to run smoothly and efficiently.
Call KML Plumbing To Discuss Your Gold Coast Hot Water System Installation and Repair Today
Don’t wait until you notice a big problem. Call KML Plumbing to discuss your hot water system installation and repair today.
Our experienced, professional team will be able to inspect, repair, or replace your hot water system efficiently. We can also further advise you on what you can do to keep your system in great condition.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us if you’re looking for hot water system experts on the Gold Coast!
Contact us today on 0410557789!